Ok, I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is, I made some fabulous 4th of July cupcakes and cupcake jars to share with you guys! The bad news is, I didn’t have a chance to upload the photos yet, so I have to wait til tomorrow to share the recipe. I know, bummer! But don’t worry, I still have a great summer recipe to share with you.
Watermelon Strawberry Ice Cups! Sound good, right?? Well they are beyond good – in fact, they are down right addicting. In Florida it has been around 100 degrees outside so these are the perfect cool down treat. They are really simple to make too. Enjoy the recipe!! Xo
Watermelon Strawberry Ice Cups
Recipe Makes 12 cups
- 4 cups of cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 cups of diced strawberries
- 1 cup of Sprite
- ½ cup of cool whip
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- In a blender (or food processor) puree the watermelon and strawberry pieces
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, followed by the cool whip
- Mix for a few seconds and add the sprite
- Puree mixture for 30 seconds
- If the mixture seems to chunky or thick – add a little bit of water and puree for 30 more seconds
- Pour mixture in small cups
- Freeze for 4-5 hours
- Serve and Enjoy!!
These Ice cups can also be made into really yummy popsicle too! I hope you, your family, and your friends enjoy this summer treat!
Stay Sweet My Friends!