Today I have a special recipe for all of you busy moms who still want to bake delicious cupcakes but don’t have the time to make them 100% from scratch. This recipe is easy, delicious, and still has that homemade taste!
Orange Vanilla Cream Cupcakes
What you’ll need:
- 1 box of Duncan Hines White Cake Mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/3 Cup of Veg Oil
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ cup of orange soda
- ¼ cup of Orange Jello Mix (dry)
- 1 box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Ignore the directions on the box 🙂
- Combine Cake mix with Egg Whites, Veg Oil, Water and Orange Soda
- Mix Well
- Add ¼ cup of Dry orange jello powder
- Mix well for 2 minutes
- In a separate bowl, make your instant pudding mix (just follow the directions on the box – all you will need is Milk)
- Fill your cupcake liners a little over halfway with batter
- Place 1 TBS of Vanilla Pudding in each cupcake liner (The pudding will bake into the center of the cupcake and create a delicious filling!! Just don’t use more than 1 TBS)
- Bake at 350 for 18 -20 minutes.
- Let cool before you frost
I like to finish these off with my traditional buttercream and some white chocolate chips. Yum!
Now who says those aren’t homemade?? Every mom needs a quick cupcake and these are perfect because they are so delicious and kids and adults alike will gobble them up!! Enjoy.
*This recipe is a Stay Calm Cupcake Original. If you would like to feature this recipe on your blog or website, please contact me at email@example.com.*